Terms and Conditions
By applying to register as a Member you agree to accept the terms and conditions described below.
1) You must be over 13 years of age to register and use this service.
2) Your membership of Compval is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3) You agree not to impersonate any other person.
4) You agree to submit truthful responses to the questions asked in the registration form.
5) You agree not to transmit any sexually and/or racially offensive, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, harassing, libelous, or objectionable material of any kind, nor any unlawful or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
6) You agree not to transmit “spam,” “chain letters”,”junk mail,” or engage in any unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
7) You agree not to harass others by continuing to attempt to communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communications.
8) You agree not to use Compval for any unauthorized commercial purposes.
9) You agree not to solicit or attempt to solicit any money from any member of Compval.
Any violation of these terms warrants immediate termination of service. We also reserve the right to modify personal profiles or messages sent through our messaging system if it is deemed necessary.
Compval is owned by Compval Trading and Services Ltd. Our business is registered in Northern Ireland.
By registering the Member further acknowledges and agrees that by applying for or accepting membership to Compval, that these terms and conditions shall be construed under and pursuant to the laws of the United Kingdom and jurisdiction and venue for any action to enforce, interpret or otherwise dealing with these terms and conditions or any rights arising herefrom, shall be in the UK.
Disclaimer of Liability:
1) Compval is not liable to the users of its service or to its registered members for the content, quality, performance or any other aspect of information provided by its users and members and transmitted by this service.
2) Compval is not responsible for any damages to a person, arising in any manner out of the use of this service. The users and members acknowledge that they assume all risk and/or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this service.
3) Compval does not monitor or control the use made of its site by Members. Accordingly you agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under all applicable laws. Compval accepts no responsibility for the legality of the actions of any of its Members.
4) Compval discloses to you that there are risks of dealing with Internet users, particularly those based in other countries, underage persons or people acting under false pretence or criminal purpose.
5) User authentication on the Internet is extremely difficult. Accordingly, Compval cannot and does not confirm that each Member or user is who he or she claims to be. Therefore, you must be careful in dealing with other Members or users of our website.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
1) Compval provides this service on an “as is” basis and grants no warranties of any kind with respect to this service.
2) Compval does not warrant that your use of this service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available or error-free.
The user and/or member shall indemnify and hold harmless Compval, its officers and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses (including all legal costs and legal fees) arising from the user’s use of or participation in this service or the information contained thereon.
Compval has posted Member Profiles without explicit knowledge of the people who submitted them. As a result, Compval will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential, arising out of the use of this service, including, without limitation, to damages arising out of communicating and/or meeting with other members of this service, or introduced to you via this service.
Compval reserves the right to send registered users electronic mail regarding products and services of Compval and its affiliated businesses.
Compval reserves the right to modify or delete profiles that are judged to be inappropriate.
Compval does not screen or monitor messages, however Compval reserves the right to modify or delete messages that are judged to be inappropriate, offensive, obscene, attempt to solicit money or contain unauthorized commercial content.